BECOME A PROFESSIONAL Caregiver and join the Senior Helpers Family
As a Professional Caregiver with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job it’s a CAREER
- Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers and opportunities for professional certifications
- Competitive pay and a career
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
Our employees are:
- Caring and compassionate
- Enjoy helping others and making a difference
- Individuals interested in personal and professional growth
- Experience *see our upcoming Senior Helpers University (SHU) for non-experienced applicant
- Verifiable references – bring them with you!
- Must pass a background check
- Driver's License & Insurance(must be your policy or be a listed driver)
- CPR - or willing to get certified
- TB Test - or willing to obtain one
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Weekends
Salary: $8.00 to $10.00 /hour
Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring Caregivers in Lafayette, LA!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.