End of Life Support Care includes:
- Minimizing discomfort through approved methods
- Assisting with personal care, including dressing, bathing, and grooming
- Providing assistance and respite to family caregivers as desired
- Tackling meal prep, light housekeeping, and errands
- Serving as a companion to the client and their family, helping alleviate loneliness and anxiety
If you’re finding yourself in the difficult end of life stages with a loved one, please reach out to learn more about how our Evansville end of life care services can help you manage and cope during this trying time.
Our team is here to help with Evansville end of life care services for those in need in Newburgh, Boonville, Chandler, and Mt. Vernon.