The Senior Helpers Guarantee is what sets us apart from other Home Care Agencies
- Our process and what we cover at the complimentary assessment includes discussing your loved one’s needs, our services, and determining what is best for your entire family – TOGETHER.
The first step in the process is a complimentary, initial in-home care assessment. The assessment helps you identify the true needs of your loved one and understand your options. We will discuss your family’s goals, your loved one’s specific daily plan and schedule, pricing and payment methods, implementation process, on-going communication and follow-up plan.
- Our commitment of never having a stranger at your door ensures a proper introduction and review of the care plan will always be made by one of our office staff :
In our experience, one of the most difficult aspects of being the client of a home care agency is having caregivers show up at your home without being properly introduced or prepared, or in the case of having a substitute, not getting advance notification of a change – then dealing with a poorly prepared fill-in that can’t provide appropriate care.
- Our caregivers are supervised employees, not independent contractors which means Senior Helpers is professional, safe, and reliable home care services for your loved ones
We are not a referral service where workers are assigned to cases, leaving families to sort through the fine points themselves such as, who is to pay taxes, unemployment insurance and workers compensation; perform background and reference checks, and insures the caregivers are bonded and insured. Senior Helpers also tests caregiving skills, verifies credentials and reviews driver license history for safety.
This means that Senior Helpers pays caregiver taxes, provides unemployment insurance and workers compensation; performs full background and reference checks and insures the caregivers are bonded and insured. Senior Helpers also tests caregiving skills, verifies credentials and reviews driver license history for safety.
- Our Nurse on staff provides oversight and skilled knowledge that ensures quality care by a fully trained caregiver
Senior Helpers of Greater Knoxville employs Registered Nurse oversight training to ensure that all caregivers that join our team are fully equipped to provide the best quality care available.
- Affordable options with local partnerships offers your family financial support to get care when care is needed
As you start to explore the full continuum of care options for your loved one, it becomes obvious that elder care can be costly. We have the experience, certification, knowledge, and local partners to assist you in:
Veterans Administration benefits
EEOICPA (White Card Holders)
Reverse Mortgages and Life Insurance conversions
Navigating your Long Term Care policies