A STEP ABOVE THE REST
Here at Senior Helpers we know there are many options for home care to choose from. Senior Helpers always strives to be a step above the rest. Please take a moment to look over the many programs and qualities of our company that sets us apart.
Senior Helpers Staff
The caring office staff at Senior Helpers believes in superior customer service.
- Our knowledgeable owner is a Certified Senior Advisor and writes a bi-weekly column in the Victoria Advocate on issues affecting seniors in the Crossroads area.
- The Client Services director is always available to answer questions about services, and conducts monthly quality assurance visits. Quality Assurance visits are in place to make sure the services being provided are accurate to the service plan and that there are no concerns from the client or caregiver. We also celebrate Client birthdays and honor a client of the week.
- Care Managers are available when needed to help fill prescriptions or manage doctor’s appointments and other matters as requested.
- The Human Resources Director screens potential caregivers and completes a multi-state, state and sex offender background check along with a Nurse Aide Registry check and pre-employment and random drug screens. The HR Director also regularly trains our caregivers and keeps certifications up to date.
Senior Helpers believes in a strong community presence.
- Community Senior Gems® Trainings
- Sweet Success Baking Contest
- Blood Drives
- A Taste of Home
- Founder of Art for Alzheimer's Art Cards
- Victoria Walk to End Alzheimer's
Senior Helpers commitment to hiring quality caregivers is one more way we relieve your worry and stress. It is about more than just responding quickly to your needs, it is about finding respectful, courteous professionals to put your mind at ease.
- Regular skill assessments conducted by RN
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Certified (Senior Gems®)
- Continuous training with 39 training modules
- Incentive plans for caregivers to promote loyalty
- Initial and random drug screening
- Team building events for caregivers and their families
Senior Helpers offers a variety of other services to our clients.
- Senior Gems® Alzheimer's and Dementia Training
- Monthly Homecare Pulse Client Satisfaction survey
- Awarded 2013 Best of Homecare
- We work with Veterans Care Coordination to attain Aid and Attendance Benefits for veterans or spouses of veterans
- We work with Long Term Care Insurance providers
- Using Long Term Care Insurance benefits can be a paperwork hassle. Leave it to Senior Helpers to take care of all the paperwork, including time sheets and daily care notes from the caregiver.