Posted on Jun 14, 2016
- 1 (16-ounce) package fettucine noodles
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) can grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pint heavy cream
- Boil noodles in water with olive oil for 20 minutes stirring frequently.
- Drain noodles, spray with hot water and return to same pan.
- Place on low heat, adding 1/3 at a time, butter, cheese and cream, stirring constantly for 10 to 15 minutes or until very hot.
Put fettucine in serving bowl and garnish with Italian parsley and fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Enjoy! As a reminder folks can listen to our weekly radio show on Monday at noon by streaming live at www.1410wqbq.com.
Add a Comment