Senior Helpers of South Bend offers a full complement of home care services that enable senior adults to be more independent.
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Help with hobbies
- scrapbooking & games
- sports & news
- General shopping and errands
- Transportation and appointments
- Customized care plans
- Cueing programs to stimulate memory
- Constant patient monitoring
- Supervise medication and daily activities
- Laundry and ironing
- Vacuuming and dusting
- Meal preparation and washing dishes
- Caring for pets and plants
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Medication reminders
- Diet monitoring and meal planning
- Walking assistance
*Not available in all areas, check with your local office for more details.
To refer your patients to Senior Helpers or learn more about our South Bend services, please contact us.