You don't have to be a child to enjoy dressing up in a Halloween costume! Halloween gives us all permission to have a little fun by being something we aren't- no matter what our age!
Take a look at some of these creative senior adult costumes listed below. These DIY costumes are cheap and easy to make.
- Uncle Sam: All you need to become this American icon is a patriotic top hat, red bowtie, blue jacket and some pinstriped pants. A white goatee and matching wig will complete the look!
- Popeye and Olive Oyl- this iconic pair makes for a great couples costume!
- Time Flies When You're Having Fun: A playful wall clock makes this costume stick- take a piece of string or rope (something sturdy enough to hold the object's weight) and loop it through the back of the clock. Wear it like a necklace around your neck and attach a pair of costume wings to your back.
- Self Portrait: Move over Mona Lisa! Use a picture frame that's large enough to showcase you, the painting, from the bust up.
- Smartie Pants: costumes can't get any easier than this! Take a hot glue gun and glue rolls of Smarties candies onto a pair of old pants. Wear a pair of thick rimmed, ‘nerdy' classes to complete your look.
What fun DIY Halloween costumers have you done in the past?