Based on more than 15 years of research, the Senior Helpers LIFE Profile has been designed to:
- Improve overall quality of life
- Reduce hospitalization risk
- Support successful aging at home
The Senior Helpers LIFE Profile is a comprehensive assessment that reviews the five key factors that are most important for successful aging:
- Medical Condition Management
- Burden of Care
- Quality of Life
LIFE Profile helps to answer the following questions:
- What activities can my loved one reliably do on their own?
- Where and when is assistance needed?
- What are the critical things I need to know to help keep my loved one safe at home?