If your loved one currently resides in a facility and would benefit from some additional one-on-one care, a professional caregiver from Senior Helpers can visit them in the facility and assist them in many ways including:
- Taking them out of the facility to visit friends, go shopping, out to dinner, to appointments or just for a drive.
- Encourage and accompany them to the various activities offered at the facility
- Accompany and assit with meals
- Provide feedback and communication to the family
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Transition care to assist senior in a facility and then provide the appropriate level of care when they return home
Please contact us today to explore how Senior Helpers may be able to help your loved one.