If you have a loved one with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another type of condition that makes daily routines difficult, you can help them with a senior care service in their Akron, OH, home. Senior Helpers has compassionate and courteous caregivers who are dedicated to the needs of many different kinds of patients. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we make it our purpose to ensure a better quality of life for seniors.
We're proud to offer a wide range of meaningful activities to patients in Akron, Fairlawn, Medina, Wadsworth, and the surrounding areas. We can:
- Give you companionship
- Provide local transportation
- Give medication reminders
- Prepare meals
- Perform light housekeeping
Families that come to us for senior care in Akron, OH, can always expect quality services delivered reliably. If you're not sure we have what it takes to help you live independently, we'll be happy to give you a free in-home assessment. Contact our locally owned and operated office at Senior Helpers today to speak with a professional about your options.
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Help with hobbies
- scrapbooking & games
- sports & news
- General shopping and errands
- Transportation and appointments
ALZHEIMER’S & DEMENTIA CARE
- Customized care plans
- Cueing programs to stimulate memory
- Constant patient monitoring
- Supervise medication and daily activities
- Fostering of supportive communication
- Promoting a positive environment
- Providing meaningful activities
- Laundry & ironing
- Vacuuming & dusting
- Meal preparation & washing dishes
- Caring for pets and plants
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Medication reminders
- Diet monitoring and meal planning
- Walking assistance
To learn more about our services or to speak with a Senior Helpers elder care expert about your loved one’s unique needs, please contact us today.
* Not available in all areas, check with your local office for more details.