Careers & Benefits
Would you like a rewarding and gratifying job as a caregiver where you can make a difference in someone's life? We are currently looking for caring, kind, dependable and personable individuals who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to the elderly. Tasks include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping
- General assistance
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing & grooming) *qualified individuals
If you're a warm, enthusiastic and compassionate person with a heart for working with seniors, then Senior Helpers could be perfect for you. We offer competitive pay and a personally rewarding work environment where you can truly feel good about what you are doing.
As a caregiver you will receive:
- Flexible Schedules - we offer days, evenings, nights, weekends and live-in. You tell us the schedule you'd like to work!
- Competitive pay rates with full workers compensation and liability insurance.
- Caregiver incentive programs and merit rewards.
- One-on-One Caregiving– each of our caregivers works with only one client at a time. That way, you can truly get to know your client and build a real relationship
- Training when you become a Senior Helper.
- After completing your initial caregiver training requirements, you will continue to have access to the Senior Helpers University where you can take courses to learn how to be a better caregiver and potentially increase your salary based on your certification level.
- We will train you and our unique process will make sure you get matched-up with the right client based on your personality type and abilities
Do you want to find out more about how to start a new career with Senior Helpers today?