About Senior Helpers
Senior Helpers of Philadelphia is a Non-Medical Homecare Agency Approved by The VA Medical Center Care Program in Philadelphia, PA and Coatesville, PA; The PA Department of Health; PA Department of Human Services; Area Agencies of Aging in Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties and PA Office of Long-term Living.
We are also a provider for the local In Home Support Program for the elderly in Philadelphia.
We specialize in providing professional caregivers to help provide care for individuals at home from ages 18 and over.
Our service areas are:
- Philadelphia County: Philadelphia, including Chestnut Hill and Roxborough
- Montgomery County: Bala Cynwyd; Narbeth; Gladwyn; Wyncote & Merion Station
Many families have never had to begin the process for in-home care services. Our Initial FREE consultation with clients and their loved ones help ease the process. We discuss and review your loved ones’ specific needs, and explain a typical day with the in-home care services that are the best match.
We will then prepare a care plan that answers your needs. We strive to help make the entire process simple and stress-free, and calling us now is the first step.
Why Senior Helpers Philadelphia?: What makes us a choice for families in the communities we serve?
- Each year, our dedicated team of caring professionals who are all insured and bonded and our own employees rather than contractors are privileged to care for many families in Philadelphia and Montgomery counties. We are well-known in our community for our work ethic, compassion, professionalism and quality of work, which have helped us to become the agency of choice for local families and healthcare professionals.
- Carrying some of the highest standards in the industry is a priority for us and has allowed us to be recognized by Home Care Pulse. We are proud of these honors, but it is the testimonials from families we have cared for that truly give us cause. Whether for three hours a day or 24/7, we will be there for your family.
- Our FREE in-home Consultation
- Our customized care plans
- No contracts to commit to. Our Service Agreement is highly flexible to meet the needs of each individual client.
- Our flexible service options according to your specific needs and your personalized senior care plan can be a combination of any of our service offerings.
- COMPANION CARE: For our basic level of care, our caregivers provide services such as light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, medication reminder and companionship
- PERSONAL CARE: For our advanced level of care, our professional and experienced caregivers provide (ADL) services such as bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- LIVE-IN CARE: Our caregivers are ready to provide 24-hour coverage
- PEACE OF MIND VISITS: This unique service is a short visit each day to help clients with among other things, bathing assistance, transferring and meal preparation
- SITTER ASSISTANCE: Our caregivers monitor clients in hospitals, assisted living centers, nursing homes, senior centers etc., when the family cannot
- RESPITE CARE: Our caregivers will assist families during vacations and relieving primary caregivers.
- WELLNESS WATCH: If your elderly loved one does not need daily homecare, but just need someone for their safety, we will make a weekly phone call and a semi-monthly visits. We will also provide a monthly progress report
Please call us today to speak with a Client Services team member to schedule your FREE In – home Consultation - 215-242-2221