Posted on Oct 21, 2016
Trick or treating can be a great time for the grand kids and little ones in our families, but it can also be a recipe for sugar overload if you’re not careful! Here are some great ideas for fun, festive treats that you can make with the kids without compromising your diet.
- Banana Ghosts- Take a medium banana, cut it in half and use chocolate chips for the ghost’s eyes and mouth!
- Apple Peanut Butter Monster Mouths- adorable and delicious!
- Creepy Carrot Fingers and Hummus- this ghoulishly guilt-free appetizer is perfect to bring to a Halloween get together
- Spiced Apple Cider- not only is this the perfect way for adults to start a night of trick or treating, but it has less than 200 calories per serving! Take out the apple brandy and you have a kid friendly beverage too.
- Clementine Pumpkins- it’s fun how a small detail can turn an ordinary orange into a fun Halloween snack!
What’s your favorite healthy Halloween treat?
Add a Comment