Senior Helpers' Going Home Safe programs provide the immediate support necessary for a safe transition home.
Enabling safe transitions from skilled care to home or community. Nearly 20% of elders released from hospital care are re-admitted!.
Research shows as many as 1 in 5 seniors are re-admitted into skilled care after discharge. Managing the risk of readmission begins with a safe transition home. Senior Helpers provides the critical immediate support to manage a safe transition home and the initial compliance to the discharge plan of care to reduce the risk of re-admittance.
We offer hourly options to Live In Care for needs such as:
1. One-on-One Care CNA Support for Transition Home
2. Home Preparation
3. Light Housekeeping
5. Linen Change
6.Refigerator Clean Out
7. Grocery Shopping
8. Home safety Inspection (RN)
9. Week 1 Medication set up (daily pill box by RN)
10. Home Medical Supply Gift Certificates
11. Grocery Gift Card
12. End of Week 1 POM Check-in